Buy A DVD
(If you want)
DVD = $10
(by purchasing the movie, you have agreed to the terms & conditions)
(It's just a bunch of legal jargon to protect myself)
1. Shot for one week on a $3,000 self-funded budget.
2. Filmed in Rogers and Fayetteville, AR.
3. Only friends (minus Amanda Lund, who is now a friend) and family helped out.
4. Learned that audio is crazy important.
5. Based on a true story (I'm a sappy hopeless romantic). Girls like that, right?
A buddy of mine, Josh Noren, very graciously let me use two of his band's (Josh Noren & The Good Day) songs in the movie. So, please go buy the EP on iTunes.
Ed Burns, an Indie filmmaker/writer/actor, inspired me to even think it was possible to shoot a movie in a week for so cheap with a canon 5D Mark II. Check out his movies.